Come out to Flatbread in Hampton on Tuesday October 11th, from 4-9pm. Eat in or take out pizza and a portion of pizza sales will be donated to my campaign for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). We will also be holding a raffle at the end of the night. You can participate in the raffle at the door or online. We will take raffle ticket sales now (online) up until 9pm Tuesday. RSVP on Facebook and get updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/1562364850734117/
RAFFLE at the door and online. I will be holding a drawing for some awesome prizes this year. You can participate in person or by donating online. There will be a separate drawing (jar) for each raffle item. If you want to put all your tickets in the drawing for one item you can. Or spread them around. Drawings for all items will be done at 9pm on October 11th. You do not need to be there to win, I will call you so be sure I have a contact number on your tickets!
Raffle Tickets: 1 for $5 | 3 for $10 | 5 for $20 | 10 for $26.20 (marathon distance!)
Buy tickets now or at the door.
To buy now, donate at: www.bit.ly/jennsNYC2016 then let me know how to divy up your tickets amongs the prize drawings. Shoot me an email at email@example.com or on Facebook!
1. Blue Mermaid $25 gift certificate
2. Robert’s Maine Grill $25 gift cert.
3. iTunes $25
4. One Dozen of Jenn’s Pumpkin donuts with maple cinnamon glaze
5. Pottery Barn $50 gift certificate
6. Loco Coco’s $20
7. Brazo $25 gift certificate
8. One more TBD later today
I hope to see you there or please consider taking part in the raffle online! I would also appreciate any donation of any amount to the campaign as well.
Also I’ll have my ‘team’ at the fundraiser. Come find out why there is a panda on our event banner? What’s it like to run a marathon? What the heck is “GU” and why would you eat it? More myths busted and mysteries solved on October 11th!
See you out there,
30 days to go until I run the NYC Marathon with Team in Training! Wow. My training has been going ‘ok’, I have maintained much of the schedule and run two 20-mile runs so far. I plan to run 20-22 one more time before the race. I’ve booked my hotel and travel to NYC. Just received my race day signature purple shirt. Everything is falling into place!
Fundraising update! I’ve raised close to $3500 of my goal of $5000. I have until race weekend to meet my goal. Thank you to all who donated to my 100 friends | 100 hours fund raising challenge! Turns out I had 13 friends contribute, but they are the best 13 friends! I know many more of you are ‘waiting in the wings’ until race day gets closer. I understand. I’ll send you a reminder, don’t worry!
Flatbreads Hampton, NH fundraiser on Tuesday, October 11th from 4-9pm!
This year we are running another fundraiser at Flatbreads, this time in Hampton. There is plenty of free parking so come out and pick up or eat in on 10/11/16! A portion of all pizzas sold (eat in or take out) will be donated to my campaign for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We will also have a raffle for some cool prizes *list to be posted this weekend*.
If you can’t make it, you can still donate at www.bit.ly/jennsNYC2016 I greatly appreciate your support as does LLS!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I’ll post a list of raffle items this weekend for Tuesday’s fundraiser. If you see me running around town, wave don’t honk! (honking scares people 😉
hello friends, I am so excited to hold a benefit nite at Flatbreads and Orange Leaf in Portsmouth, NH on Tuesday, March 4th! We will be holding a drawing (raffle) for some awesome prizes at the door @ Flatbreads. And a silent auction! You can buy raffle tickets by donating online to my campaign at www.tinyurl.com/dfmcjenn. Flatbreads and Orange Leaf will donate a portion sales to my Dana-Farber campaign so please come out support my run! Here are the details:
UPDATE Silent Auction Added: We had such a great response for donated items, we will auction some via silent action at the benefit night.
UPDATE: Raffle Tickets on Sale Now, Drawing will be 8:30pm March 4th.
We will hold a drawing (raffle) for some great prizes, more prizes being added up until March 4th. Buy raffle tickets in advance by donating to DFMC online and shoot me an email with your phone # and how many tickets.
1 ) Donate here: tinyurl.com/dfmcjenn.
2) Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket prices 1 – $5, 5 for $10, 10 for $20 and 20 for $26.20 (a marathon is 26.2 miles!).
*You need not be present to win, but you need to answer the phone on raffle night to claim your prize!
When: Tuesday, March 4th, 2014
Where: Flatbreads from 5-9pm @ 138 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Orange Leaf from 4-9pm @ 218 State Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Portsmouth Patch Event: http://alturl.com/2838u
Facebook Event: http://alturl.com/qgbt3
Raffle Prizes –We will draw the winners and each will have a choice of available prizes until all are claimed. Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- Book & Bar $30 gift certificate. www.bookandbar.com
- Orange Leaf Portsmouth gift card
- Loco Coco’s Tacos $25 gift card www.locococos.com
- Ava Anderson w/ Lorrie B gift certificate – personal care products without chemicals
- Taylor River Farm horseback riding gift certificate 1/2 hour ride
- G. Williker’s $10 gift certificate www.gwillikers.com
- Cinemagic Portsmouth movie passes. www.cinemagicmovies.com
- Pearsall Clean gift certificate. www.pearsallclean.com
- Moxy $20 gift certificate www.moxyrestaurant.com
- Vida Cantina $20 gift certificate www.vidacantinanh.com
- Popover’s on the Square $25 gift certificate! popoversonthesquare.com
- more to come!
Silent Auction–Bid or “buy now” and don’t leave it to chance
We’ve decided to put a few items up for silent auction. There will be a minimum bid and a ‘buy it now’ price if you are like me and just want to win it! Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- Loco Coco’s Tacos $25 gift card
- Ava Anderson avaBody 10-piece set ($98 value) click to view the set.
- Taylor River Farm horseback riding gift certificate for 1/2 hour ride
- SORT personal organizing – 2 hours of organizing http://www.sortnh.com
- Rumble Tumble 5 play days gift certificate
- Jumpin’ Jay’s Fish Cafe $20 gift certificate
- NEWLY ADDED 5 Rides at Cycle Fierce http://www.cyclefierce.com
See you there!